- User’s Consent
- 2. Age
Users who are less than 13 years of age, their Personal Data is not collected by us intentionally
- 3. Data Processing
Personal Data of the users may be processed in the nation where the records were registered and in the countries where the laws pertaining to such processing may be less strict as compared to the laws prevailing in the former.
- 4. Date Type
Any Anonymous and / or Personal Data is collected by us from the users when the users visit our websites and / or any form of communication or information is sent to us. For the sake of understanding, Personal Data would mean the data provided by the users that gives user’s identity and permits one to contact the user. This shall include user’s name, contact number, mailing address, email address, etc. This also includes any other non-public information about the user that is linked to any of the former data. On the contrary, data not linked to the Personal Data of the users is termed as Anonymous Data. Anonymous Data does not by itself, reveals or allows the identity of the users. The Anonymous and Personal Data collected by us are described herewith –
4.1 Details of Data
- The Personal Data provided by the users while registering or creating an account (“Account”) on our website to connect to our network shall include First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Gender, Professional Designation, Company Name and Password.
- The information stored in the Account by the users such as designs, messages and other files are retained by us.
- The information like the name and email address of the users and any such or other information sent to us vide email in the form of feedback or contact shall be collected by us in order to send a response or reply to the users
- The information submitted as a result of the participation of the users in our surveys is collected by us as additional profile information.
- The information contained in the messages or postings or other content on our site, posted by the users shall be stored on our servers. Such information shall be visible to all the other users.
- All the other information pertaining to Personal Data like Operating system or version, Product Registration Number, etc. or any other information provided by the users voluntarily vide email to avail our support services shall be collected by us.
- Personal Data shall also be collected at points in our site which states that ‘Personal Data is being collected’
4.2 Information collected via technology
- In order to make our site and service of more use to the users, information of the users such as operating system, browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address, time logs of the visits of the users, domain names, etc. shall be collected by our servers which may be hosted by the third party service provider. For the sake of understanding – IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the user when he /she uses the internet; IP address may vary from session to session.
4.3 Information Collected from Third Party Companies
- Anonymous and / or Personal Data of the users may be received by us from the firms or organizations that are our alliances and render our services through co-branded or private labelled companies or websites which offer our services and / or products on our site. In order to enhance our services and customer relations, such information received by us through these companies may be added to the existing Personal records of the users that are already collected and stored with us through site.
4.4 Signing In via Social Network Account
- Users may be permitted to log in to our website or application/s through the user account of any social networking site like Google Account or Facebook. Users may easily open an account on our site using the sign-on features of such sites that pre-populate our registration form with the information provided by the users. During the time of account creation (first time), the social networking sites ideally informs the users about the information that shall be shared with us
5. Use of Personal Data of the Users
5.1 General Use
Personal Data of the users is generally utilized to revert to the requests made by the users or to enhance our services. User’s Personal Data is used in the following ways –
- To enable us to create users’ account on the site and secure the same on our network
- For identification of users in our system
- To enhance administration of our sites and services
- To render services requested by the users
- To allow the users to download, share and / or buy digital designs of physical objects
- To enhance the quality of experience of the users when they visit and interact with our site and services
- To send emails to the users like welcome emails, security and/ or support and / or maintenance advice, promotional emails, newsletters, surveys, offers, etc.
- To respond to the enquiries made by the users pertaining to the employment opportunities with us
- To contact the users vide telephone regularly as a measure of protection against secondary fraud and to solicit the feedback from the users
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data
Anonymous Data records may be created by us from the Personal Data of the users which will exclude information like name of the users. Such records may make the data personally recognizable to the users. To enhance the site content and site navigation, such Anonymous Data may be used by us in order to analyse requests made by the users and their usage patterns. The company reserves the right to use the Anonymous Data records for any purpose and to disclose such records to third parties at its sole discretion.
6. Affiliates and Acquisitions
7. Other Disclosures
- Disclosure of Personal Data of the users may be made in the case wherever it is believed to be necessary (as described below) in good faith, irrespective of choices made by the users
- In regards to or connection with any legal investigation
- To comply with prevailing laws in the country and / or to respond to warrants or subpoenas served on the company
- In protection or defence of the rights or properties of the company and / or the users of the services
8. Third Parties
8.1 Information Disclosed to Ad Networks
- In order to serve ads when users visit our site, services of third party advertising companies might be used by us. The information pertaining to visits of the users to our website may be collected by these companies to provide the users the advertisements about products and / or services.
8.2 Third Party Websites
8.3 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers
- Personal Data or the information of the users may be shared with the third party service providers in order to provide the users the services like billing and credit card processing on our behalf. Such third party service providers are accountable to use such Personal Data to provide the services requested by the users only and not otherwise.
9. Users’ Choices Regarding Personal Data
- Choices on collection, use and sharing of Personal Data of the users are given by us to the users. Free Newsletters and emails shall be sent to the users by us in order to promote our site and services. In case the users wish to stop receiving such email, they can indicate the preference of ‘Opting out’ provided in the promotional communication sent by us. By following unsubscribe link and instructions followed thereafter, users can opt out. However, the users may still receive emails pertaining to services, notices of updates to any of the terms and/ or policy of the company.
9.2 Changes to Personal Data
- Users will have access to their Personal Data through their Account and they may make changes in the record by editing their profile or by contacting us by email. If need be, users can also make a request to delete their Personal Data stored with us. However, such data may be retained by us for some time if required and shall not be deleted for some time. In such scenario, the compliance with the request of deletion shall be done only once the requirement is fulfilled. Once the user data is deleted by us, it may be deleted from the active database, but may still be retained in the archives.
- Nijeekrt is trading platform and a community wherein various features have been incorporated that permits the users and community members to connect with each other and interact in the public and /or semi-public domains. Users are request to be vigilant and use their good judgement while posting their views or personal information on such domains. Information published on such public and/or semi-public domains is accessible to all and may be read, collected and/or utilized by others to send the users unsolicited messages. Such posts done by the users are usually not removed by us and may remain public even after the users close their accounts. Users shall be solely responsible to choose and post their personal information on the community spaces which exists in the site name. Also, other members of the community may choose to follow the public activity of the users in order to get updates like uploading new model, etc.
11. Security of Users’ Personal Data
- We are committed to protect the security of the Personal Data of the users. In order to protect the Personal Data of the users from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, various high end security technology is deployed and procedures are followed by us. Users can access their Personal information only in their Account once they login using a password. Users must be vigilant and not share their passwords with anyone. However, despite all the security measures taken by us and the users, risks related to security of the Personal Data of the users cannot be eliminated and that mistakes may occur. Hence, we cannot guarantee absolute security of the Personal Data of the users
13. Contact Information
- We would like to hear from our users. If any users would have any query on this policy or would like to comment, please email us at Mail